After a very long (and pretty stressful!) day at work, what a lovely surprise it was to come home and to find I had been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award!!
Thank you so much to Lornas Tearoom Delights and the lovely L.J of The Common Tarte for awarding it to me! I am incredibly humbled and thankful for being chosen! Please take a look at their fabulous blogs if you haven’t yet already!
I haven’t been blogging for long and don’t quite have a theme ironed out (although I am enjoying posting about random things!) so I’m am pleased someone is reading it!! I began blogging with no intention of it bring read by anyone other than myself 🙂
The rules of receiving this fantastic award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link. Thanks again Nina, I really appreciate it!!!
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
Here’s 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I once went to Comicon and it was the greatest day of my life!
2. Im currently studying towards a certificate in web application development
3. Im a vegetarian
4. I love making lists
5. I strongly believe in stretching my imagination
6. I once went to a carnival dressed as grandmother Willow (From Pocahontas), I was 10!
7. I have two tattoos!
My 7 nominations are as follows:
1. Esmereldas Cumbria History & Folklore (Living in Cumbria, it is fascinating to catch up on the magical history that surrounds me!)
All fantastic, interesting and just generally fabulous bloggers 🙂